|TAWA PULAO RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE TAWA PULAO|
- Heat oil in a tawa or Wok . Add the cumin seeds and allow them to crackle .
- Add the onions and fry till they become translucent .
- Add the ginger Garlic paste till the raw smell goes away .
- Now add the Chopped Tomatoes and cook till they become mushy .
- Add the chopped Vegetables ( Carrot , Beans ) followed by pav baji Masala powder , Turmeric powder, salt and Red chilli powder .
- Cook till the veggies are done . Now add the boiled potatoes and Mix .
- Add the boiled rice and mix well .
- Done ! Tawa Pualo is ready to be served .
- Enjoy the Tawa pulao with some Raitha .
The original recipe calls for the addition of Bell peppers , So add capsicum when making this pulao
check out Some of the rice recipes in the blog below :
- Peas Pulao
- Celery Pulao
- Paneer Fried Rice
- Cabbage Rice
- Tofu Rice
- Yellow Rice Recipe
- Capsicum Rice
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chickpea Rice
- Vegetable Fried rice
- Vegetable Pulao
- Jeera Rice
- How to cook Basmathi Rice
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes