|PINEAPPLE KESARI | HOW TO MAKE KESARI RECIPE | INDIAN SWEETS RECIPES|
- Take the chopped Pineapple slices in a blender . Puree them in to a smooth paste without adding water .
- Melt the butter in a wok .
- Fry the semolina ( rava ) in the butter till the raw smell goes away .
- In a shallow pan add 1 1/4 cups of water , Pineapple Puree , Yellow food color and bring the contents to a rapid boil.
- Transfer the boiling Contents to the fried rava and mix that no lumps are formed and make sure that the rava / Semolina is cooked.
- Add the sugar and mix till the sugar gets melted.
- Turn off the stove before the kesari gets thickened . The kesari should not be too watery nor too thick . Serve Pineapple Kesari warm.
- This is a wonderful and a easy dessert , One of my kids Favorite dish and it could be prepared in 15 minutes. Yummy Pineapple Kesari is ready to serve .
- Adding food color to kesari is optional .
- Butter can be replaced by ghee or Oil .
- Fried cashew can be added to the kesari when serving .
- Pumpkin Halwa
- Ladoo Recipe
- Melting Mysore Pak
- Semiya Kesari
- Rava Ladoo
- Maida Burfi
- Palkova Recipe , Milk Sweet
- Rava Kesari
- Poli Recipe
- Beetroot Halwa
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes