Cabbage Poriyal ( Cabbage Stir Fry ) is a simple ,quick and easy stir fry recipe made with cabbage and Lentils . This Subzi Cabbage Poriyal is served with Rice and a Curry of your choice . So now off to Today's post Cabbage Poriyal ( Cabbage Stir Fry )
|CABBAGE PORIYAL | CABBAGE STIR FRY RECIPE|
- Cabbage - 250 grams , chopped .
- Moong dal - 3 tablespoon
- grated coconut - 2 teaspoon ( optional )
- salt-to taste
- oil -2 tsp
- Red chilli - 2 no slit
- onion -1 no , chopped
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- In a pan bring the water to boil add the moong dal and allow it to cook till it is 80% cooked.
- In another pan , heat oil add mustard seeds , urad dal , slit red chilli , chopped onions and cook till onions become soft.
- Transfer these contents to the cabbage and stir. Add coconut at this stage if you are using it and stir. Cabbage Poriyal is ready to serve .
Check out some of the famous South Indian Poriyal Recipes Below ,
- Drum Stick Leaves Fry ( Murungai Keerai Poriyal )
- Radish Pods Poriyal
- Vendakkai Kovakkai Poriyal ( Okra Gherkin Fry )
- Carrot Stir Fry ( Carrot Poriyal )
- Beetroot Poriyal ( Beetroot Stir Fry )
- Peerkangai Poriyal
- Carrot Beans Stir Fry ( Carrot Bean Stir Fry )
- Kothavarangai Poriyal
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .