|CAPSICUM EGGPLANT CURRY | CAPSICUM EGGPLANT PULI KULANBU | CAPSICUM BRINJAL GRAVY|
- Onion – 1 number , chopped
- Tomato – 1 number , chopped
- Sambar Powder | Curry powder - 1 tablespoon ( Click here for the recipe )
- Tamarind Juice – l/2 cup
- Capsicum - 1 number , Diced
- Egg plant - 2 number , Diced
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Methi seeds- 1/2 teaspoons
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Salt-To taste
Check out some of the Capsicum and Eggplant recipes in the blog below :
- Capsicum Rice
- Capsicum Pickle
- Capsicum Curry ( Capsicum Puli Kulambu )
- Capsicum Poriyal ( Stir Fry Capsicum )
- Eggplant Masala
- Eggplant Curry ( Puli Kulambu Recipe )
- Baingan Bharta ( Roasted Eggplant Gravy )
- Eggplant Drumstick Masala
- Wash and cut the capsicum and brinjal in to small pieces.Heat oil, pop mustard, and methi seeds. Add the sliced onion and saute until the becomes soft.Add the chopped tomato and cook until the tomato is mushy.
- Add the chopped Capsicum and brinjal .Add the Curry powder , Turmeric powder and salt and fry till raw smell goes away . ( 1/2 tablespoon of Red Chilli powder and 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder could be used if you don't have curry powder in place of Curry powder )
- Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out to make tamarind juice.Add the tamarind juice and bring it to boil.
- Cover it with a lid and cook till the eggplant and capsicum become soft .Cook till the oil separates out from the gravy.
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .