|CHANNA DAL SQUASH CURRY | KADALAI PARUPPU SORAIKAI KULAMBU | SQUASH RECIPES|
- Channa dal - 1/2 cup
- Squash - 1 number , Skin Out and Diced
- Tomato -1 number , chopped
- Onion -1 number , chopped
- Hing -1 pinch
- Curry Powder -1tablespoon ( Click here for the recipe )
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Water - As needed
- Green Chilli - 1 number , Slit
- Salt-to taste
To Temper :
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - Few , Chopped ( Optional )
|CHANNA DAL SQUASH CURRY | KADALAI PARUPPU SORAIKAI KULAMBU | CHANNA DAL RECIPES|
Check out the Channa Dal Recipes Posted in the blog below .
Check out the squash recipe in the blog below:
- In a pressure cooker add the channa dal, tomato,onions,squash,turmeric powder , Curry powder ,and hing .
- Add some water and mix .
- Cover with the lid and pressure cook the contents for 2 hisses .
- In a pan add oil, add the mustard seeds and allow it to pop ,add urad dal , and coriander leaves and allow it to sizzle .
- Yummy Channa Dal squash Curry is ready to serve .
- Red Chilli Powder and Coriander powder in a ratio 1:1 that is one tea spoon of red chilli powder and one tea spoon of coriander powder could be substituted for Curry Powder .