Kothu Parotta is a popular street food in Tamil nadu . Kothu Roti or Kothu Chapati is a similar dish to Kothu parota that follows the same ingredients except the parottas are replaced by Chapati ( Roti ). So now off to Today's post Kothu Roti , Kothu Chapati .
|KOTHU ROTI | HOW TO MAKE KOTHU CHAPATI|
Kothu Roti ( Chapati )- Ingredients :
Preparation Time : 10 minutes | Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Left over chapati ( Roti ) - 4 numbers
- Onions - 1 number , chopped
- Tomatoes - 1 number , chopped
- Egg - 2 number
- Spring onions - a handful, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon ( Click here for the recipe )
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tea spoon
- Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon
- Oil - 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 to 3 drops
- Salt - to taste
- Now add the Ginger Garlic Paste and fry till the raw smell goes away .
- Add the Garam Masala Powder and Red chlli powder and some salt .
- Add the eggs and stir till egg gets cooked.
- Add the chapati , Roti to the mixture and toss them together with the masala . Squeeze 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice and mix . Throw in the spring onions and mix them well .
- Kothu Roti ( Chapati ) is ready to Serve .
- Serve this Kothu Roti (Chapati ) with some raitha .
- Any Mutton , chicken or Vegetable stew could be added to the kothu Roti and tossed along with them for few seconds .
Check out all the other kids recipe by clicking here .
Check out other similar Recipes below:
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .