|Vegetable fried rice|
- cooked Basmathi rice or any raw rice - 2 1/2 cups
- Vegetables (carrot+beans+ capsicum) - 1 cup, chopped
- Garlic - 6pods, cut in to very small pieces
- spring onions - 1 bunch ,chopped
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Green Chilli Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Ajina motto - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- salt - to taste
- Red chilly - 4 nos
|Vegetable Fried Rice|
In a kadai , heat 2 tsp oil, add the whole red chilli and fry it in low flame till the color of red chilli, turns brown.Filter the oil and keep it aside .
Now add the chopped vegetables, salt,pepper powder and stir . Cook till the vegetables become crunchy .
Now add the cooked rice to the vegetables , add soy sauce,Chilli sauce , ajina motto,sugar and also add the filtered oil , toss the contents and cook for 5 min in medium flame.Check for salt.