Chicken Korma , ( Kuruma ) is a traditional Indian Dish that is made with coconut and other spices cooked with chicken to make this delicious stew . Off to today's post Chicken Korma Recipe .
|CHICKEN KORMA ( KURUMA ) RECIPE | CHICKEN RECIPES|
Check out some of the Stews Or Korma Recipes in my blog by clicking the link below :
- Chicken - 250 grams ,cut in small pieces
- Onion -1 number , chopped
- Oil - 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder -1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Cinnamon Stick - 1 number
- Cloves - 2 numbers
- Star Aniseed - 1 number
To Grind :
- Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves - Few leaves ( I used one tea spoon of mint leaves powder )
- Ginger - 15 grams , chopped
- Garlic pods -15 gms
- Fennel seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Curd - 1/4 cup
- Green Chilli's - 4 numbers , chopped
- Grind together all the ingredients under to grind Column to a paste . The ingredients to grind are Green chilli , coconut , yogurt , ginger , garlic , Mint leaves and fennel seeds . Set aside .
- In a small pan or Pressure Cooker , add oil, add the Cinnamon stick , Cloves and Aniseed and fry in oil for few seconds . It gives a nice aroma . Now add the onions and cook till it become soft . Add the cleaned chicken to it . Throw in the turmeric powder and stir .
- Now close the pressure cooker and cook for 2 whistles. Once the chicken is cooked the oil separates out from the curry .
- Yummy chicken Korma is ready to serve . This Curry could be served with Steamed Rice , Idly , Dosa , Parathas .
Check out the other Chicken Recipes in my blog below . Please Click the title of the post to view the recipe . Please Click here to View all the Chicken Recipes in my blog .
- Butter Chicken Recipe
- Ground Chicken Chilli
- Chicken Kabab
- Green Chilli chicken
- Chicken 65
- Country Style Chicken Curry ( Naatu Kozhi Kulambu )
- Mugalai Chicken Curry
- Authentic Chicken Curry ( Arachi Vitta Chicken Kulambu )
- Tomato Pepper chicken Curry
- Kadai chicken
- Chicken Masala
- Chicken Liver Fry
- Chicken Gravy ( Kozhi Salna )