|BROCCOLI DHAL FRY | BROCCOLI KOOTU | BROCCOLI RECIPES|
To pressure cook :
- Toor Dhal , Lentils - 1 cup
- Tomato - 1 number , diced
- Green Chilli - 2 numbers , Slit
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing , Asafoetida- 1 pinch
To Temper :
- Oil - 1 tea spoon
- Mustard seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Urad dhal - 1 tea spoon
- Whole red chilli - 2 numbers
- Onion - 1 number , chopped
- Broccoli florets - Few florets ( Around 10 - 12 florets )
- Salt - To taste
Check out the Broccoli Recipes in my blog below .
Check out all the Dhal recipes in my blog by clicking here .
- In a pressure cooker add the washed Lentils (dal ) Turmeric powder ,chopped tomatoes, green chilli, water and pressure cook it for 10 minutes. Mash Them well .
- In a Kadai, heat oil add the mustard seeds and allow it to pop , add urad dal , chopped onions and slit red chilli,and saute till the onion become soft .
- Now add the broccoli florets and stir and cook broccoli . The Broccoli should be crunchy . Do not overcook Broccoli .
- Now add the Cooked dhal to the broccoli . Add some salt and mix .Add water if needed to a desired consistancy .
- Cook for few more minutes for One or two minutes . and switch off .
- Yummy Broccoli Dal is ready to serve .