- Okra - 10 numbers, slit in to halves
- Gram flour | Besan Flour - 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt-to taste
- Red chili powder - 2tea spoon
- Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon , For Frying
Wash the okra in water . Pat dry using a towel . Now cut them in to halves . This helps to reduce the slime in okra . In a bowl, add the Okra, gram flour,red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well .
In a shallow frying pan, heat oil. Drop the marinated Okra and fry till it turns brown in colour.
Cook till it turns brown in color .
Yummy Okra Fries are ready to serve.
Check out the other LOW FAT RECIPES HERE . Check out the Taro fry recipe here and Popular recipe of my website the Soya Fry here .
- The okra could be baked at 375 F in the oven till it becomes brown in color without adding oil as per choice.
- The okra could also be deep fried in oil till it becomes crisp as per choice .
- The marinated Okra could be set aside for 1 hour before frying in oil .