Capsicum Curry is a simple Curry that is made with bell peppers cooked in Tamarind juice with other spices . This curry goes well with the steamed rice and a vegetable side as per your choice . Off to today's post Capsicum Curry Recipe now .
|CAPSICUM CURRY | KODAIMILAGAI PULI KULAMBU|
- Bell Peppers ( Capsicum ) - 1 number , Chopped
- Onion - 1 number , Chopped
- Tomato - 1 number , Chopped
- Curry powder - 1 tablespoon ( Click here for the recipe )
- Oil - 1 tea spoon
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Methi Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Tamarind juice - 1/2 Cup
Check out the other Capsicum Recipes in the blog below .
- Capsicum Rice
- Capsicum Pickle
- Capsicum Curry ( Capsicum Puli Kulambu )
- Capsicum Poriyal ( Stir Fry Capsicum )
Click here to find all the list of Curries in the blog .
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan . Add the mustard seed and allow it to pop . Now add the methi seeds and fry for few seconds . Add the onion and cook till they become soft . Now add the tomatoes and cook till they become mushy .Now add the , Turmeric powder , Curry powder , salt and mix .( If you don't have curry powder Red chilli powder and coriander powder could be used in the ratio 1: 1 ie 1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder and 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder .)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with steamed rice.
- Yummy Capsicum Curry ( Bell Peppers Curry ) is ready to serve .This curry is served with Steamed rice and a Vegetable of your choice . Click here to find a sides that goes with the curry .