Mutton Curry , Lamb curry Or ( Aatu kari Kulambu ) is a famous recipe in South India that is made in an authentic way with freshly ground spices . So now off to today's post Mutton Curry .
|MUTTON CURRY | LAMB CURRY | AATU KARI KULAMBU|
- Mutton - 250 gm ,cut in small pieces
- Onion - 1 number , chopped
- oil - 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Red chilli -6 numbers
- Coriander seeds -3 teaspoon
- Grated Coconut - 1/4 cup
Check out the entire list of Mutton Recipes in my blog by clicking here ..Off to Today's Post Mutton Salna !
Check out the Some of the Mutton Recipes in my blog below :
- Mutton Masala ( Mutton Sukka Varuval )
- Lamb Eggplant Stew
- Mutton Biryani
- Mutton Potato Curry
- Mutton Pepper Fry
- Clean the Mutton and add the turmeric powder to it , mix well and set aside for 30minutes.
- In a pressure cooker add oil, and add the onions and cook till it becomes soft.
- Add the ground masala from the mixer to the pressure cooker ,add little water and check for consistency,it should not be too watery or too thick.Allow it to boil together till the raw smell goes away.
- Now close the pressure cooker and cook for till the mutton becomes tender .It takes around 15 minutes for the mutton to become tender.
- Open the pressure cooker and cook in low flame till the oil separates out from the curry . Yummy Mutton curry is ready to serve .