|CAPSICUM PICKLE | PICKLE RECIPE|
- Bell peppers / Capsicum - 1 number, chopped in to small pieces
- Onion - 2 number , chopped in to small pieces
- Tamarind Juice - 1/2 cup , thick concentrate
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Methi seeds - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
Heat oil in a Kadai , add the mustard seeds and allow it to pop , add the methi seeds and cook till it browns in color .
Now add the chopped onions and fry till it be becomes translucent .
Now add the chopped Capsicum, chiili powder ,turmeric powder , salt and mix .
Add the tamarind juice concentrate and bring it to boil . Cook till the oil separates out from the pickle.
Allow it to cool . Transfer the contents to a container and store it in refrigerator and use up to 30 - 45 days .
Serve this pickle along with the curd rice .
If you Like my recipes please click here to like my face book page to get regular recipe updates .