|Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup / Indo Chinese SweetCorn Soup|
- Vegetable Stock - 2 Cups ( Ready made or home made )
- Creamy Sweet Corn - 1/4 cup ( I only had boiled sweet corn , So i mashed them and made it creamy )
- Sweet Corn - 2 tbsp
- Vegetables of your Choice - 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Ajinamotto - 1 tsp ( Optional )
- Pepper Corns - Crushed ( To taste )
In a Mixer add some boiled corn . The creamy sweet corn is available in the market . Since i did not have that at home , I made a creamy corn .
Run it in to a coarse paste to make it Creamy .
Check out my post on how to make the Vegetable Stock if you are planning to make at home , or u can buy any store brand of the stock .
In a heavy bottom pan , add the Vegetable Stock , any vegetables of your choice ( I used only cabbage as i had it at home ) , some sweet corns , Creamy sweet corn , salt and bring the contents to boil .
Once it starts to boil remove the froth from the surface of the soup . Add the sugar, ajinamotto , crushed pepper to it .
Do not overcook the vegetables, let them be crunchy . Mix the corn flour with some water and pour it in to the soup and stir .
The soup begins to thicken . Turn off . Serve hot .
Serve this on a rainy day . Enjoy this appetizing soup .