Chicken 65 is a very famous dish in the restaurants in India . My daughter likes Anjappar style Chicken 65 So i try to replicate their recipe . It is a easy and a quick recipe. Check out the other Chicken recipes by Clicking here . For Vegetarians check out my Soya 65 Recipe by clicking here .Off to the recipe now .
|Add captioChicken 65 / சிக்கன் 65|
- Chicken - 250 gms , chopped ( Boneless , skin out , cleaned )
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Yogurt - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Corn Flour powder - 1 tsp
- Egg White - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
For Frying :
Take the cleaned chicken in the mixing bowl .
Add all the contents under the " To Marinate " section to the chicken .
Mix Well . Set aside for 1 hour .
In a shallow pan , add some oil and heat it . Drop the chicken pieces to the hot oil .
Flip it to the other side and fry it well .
Serve hot with any sauce .
Yummy Chicken is ready .
- To remove the raw smell from chicken add turmeric powder and mix well . Set aside for an hour and then wash the chicken .
If you Like my recipes , Please Like my Facebook page by clicking here to get regular recipe updates .