|KOTHAVARANGAI PORIYAL | CLUSTER BEAN STIR FRY WITH COCONUT|
Check out some of the famous South Indian Poriyal Recipes Below ,
- Drum Stick Leaves Fry ( Murungai Keerai Poriyal )
- Radish Pods Poriyal
- Vendakkai Kovakkai Poriyal ( Okra Gherkin Fry )
- Carrot Stir Fry ( Carrot Poriyal )
- Beetroot Poriyal ( Beetroot Stir Fry )
- Peerkangai Poriyal
- Carrot Beans Stir Fry ( Carrot Bean Stir Fry )
|Cluster Bean Fry Recipe|
- Grind together the coconut and Roased Channa Dal . Set aside .
- Heat oil in a kadai or Wok , add the mustard seeds and allow it to pop . Add the urad dhal and fry for few seconds . Throw the whole red chillies and saute them . Now add the onion and cook till it .becomes translucent .
- Now add the Chopped Cluster bean and fry for few seconds . Add little water , salt and cook till the bean become soft .
- Once the bean is well cooked , Add the ground channa dal and coconut powder and give a toss . Switch off the stove .
- Done !
- Yummy Kothavarangai Poriyal is ready to Serve .
Check out another recipe of cluster bean ( Kothavarangai ) Vathal posted earlier in the blog here .
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .