Kadai Vegetables is a rich side dish best served with Naan or roti , parthas .This is made with Veggies cooked in a rich creamy sauce with other spiced flavours . So now off to today's post Kadai Vegetables Gravy .
|KADAI VEGETABLES GRAVY | EASY SIDE DISHES|
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan , add the sliced onions and green chilli . Cook till they become translucent .
- Now add the pureed Tomatoes .
- Add the ginger Garlic paste , Red chilli Powder , Garam Masala powder , Coriander powder , and Salt .
- Mix well . Cook till the oil separates out from the Masala gravy . Now add the Cashew Paste and mix
- Add the Chopped Veggies ( Carrots , Cabbage ) , Capsicum and mix .
- Cook the Veggies . Do not over cook them . They have to be little crunchy .
- Now add water and mix well . Cook till the oil separates out from the gravy . Add some fresh cream and mix .
- Now add the kasthoori Methi powder and mix .
- Done !
- Yummy Kadai Vegetables Gravy is ready to serve .
- To make the gravy more richer , few paneer cubes could be added .
- Peas , Green Bean or any Vegetable of your choice could be added .
Check out some of the similar Recipes in the blog below
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes