I always wanted to try this pancakes for a long time . Luckily I found a few blueberries in farmers market last week . I saved few of them to make this beautiful pancakes . I must say that they turned out very well . My kids absolutely loved it . So now off to today's post Blueberry Pancakes Recipe .
- Take a large mixing bowl . Add all the dry ingredients and mix . The dry ingredients are All purpose flour , Baking powder , Sugar and salt and mix well . Set aside . ( The ready made pan cake mix could also be used . It is available in the grocery store . )
- Take the the egg and Vanilla Extract in a bowl .
- Add the milk and whisk the contents .
- Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients .
- Add water and mix well to a desired consistency without lumps . Do not beat the contents Only fold the ingredients . The batter should be thick and not too thin . Add the blueberries and mix .
- Heat a Griddle . Spread some butter on the griddle . Pour a ladeful of batter on the griddle and allow it to cook till the bubbles are formed .
- Flip to the other side once the bubbles are seen . Cook on both sides. Serve hot .
- Serve the pancakes with Butter and Maple syrup . Done ! Yummy Blueberry Pancakes are ready to be served .