Today's recipe is a easy recipe , "Stuffed Cabbage rolls " made with cabbage and some mashed potato Masala stuffing . This is a Low fat recipe and the stuffed cabbage rolls can be best served as the appetizer .This is one of the best way to feed kids with cabbage as many kids dislike cabbage because of the smell . My kids absolutely loved this recipe . So now off to Today's post Stuffed Cabbage rolls Recipe .
|STUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS RECIPE | LOW FAT RECIPES|
- Heat oil in a wok . Add the chopped onion and tomato and cook till it become soft .
- Add the Red chilli powder , Turmeric powder ,salt and mix well .
- Add the mashed potato and mix the contents well to form the nice potato Masala . Allow the contents to cool down . Set aside .
- The stuffing is ready .
- Now lets get started with the cabbage .
- Take water in a heavy bottom pan . Add salt and bring the contents to a boil .
- Dip the cabbage in the boiling water for 2 minutes till the cabbage is 50 % cooked .
- Allow the cabbage to cool down . Remove the leaves from the cabbage . Take one leaf .
- Spoon a potato Masala on the cabbage leaf in the middle of the leaf .
- Roll them and pin the ends of the leaf with a tooth prick .
- Heat one tea spoon of oil in a wok . Now lets get the cabbage leaf cooked in the wok . Add the Stuffed cabbage rolls on a wok and cook on a medium flame till cabbage leaf it becomes golden brown on one side .
- Flip it to the other side and cook the stuffed Cabbage rolls on both sides .
- Stuffed Cabbage rolls are ready to be served . Enjoy these cabbage rolls with ketchup .
- The Stuffed Cabbage rolls could also be baked in oven at 350 F for 30 minutes and be served instead of frying .
Check out the similar Cabbage recipes in my blog below :
Check out some Low fat recipes in my blog by Clicking here .
Check out other Potato recipes posted in the blog below :
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .