One of the quickest and the easiest method to knead dough is by using the wet grinder . I usually knead Atta ( Chapati flour ) in my wet grinder once a week when I usually grind the Idly batter . The kneaded Atta ( Chapati dough ) can be stored in an airtight Container and refrigerated and be used as needed . So now off to Today's post on " How to Knead Atta ( Chapati Dough ) in wet grinder "
|HOW TO KNEAD ATTA ( CHAPATI DOUGH ) IN WET GRINDER|
- This is my attachment for kneading dough that came with my wet grinder .
- Fix this Attachment on the wet grinder .
- Add the Chapati Flour ( Atta ) to the wet grinder followed by salt .
- Switch on the grinder and allow them to mix . Now start kneading the dough by adding water .
- Keep adding water little by little .
- After one minute my chapati dough is kneaded in my wet grinder .
- Transfer the kneaded dough in to a shallow bowl and add 2 to 3 drops of oil .
- Knead them by hand for once and set aside for 2 hours before rolling them to rotis .
Done ! Super easy method of Kneading dough in wet grinder. This dough could be used to make parathas , Poori , Roti .
- I usually add one cup of water for two cups of flour and if the flour needs more water it can be added for appropriate consistency.
- This dough can be stored in the refrigerator and used for up to a week .
Check out the other similar Basics of cooking post by clicking here .
Check Some recipes that could be made with the Atta ( Chapati dough ) are below :