Pepper Egg Roast Or Milagu Muttai Varuval in Tamil is a quick and simple recipe made in a jiffy . The turmeric and Pepper used in this Recipe " Milagu Muttai " or Pepper Egg Roast is very good for the treatment of common cold . My husband dhinesh had cold and I made this recipe and he felt much better . So now off to today's post Milagu Muttai Varuval or Pepper Egg Roast recipe .
- Grind all the contents under the " To Grind " table in to a coarse powder . Set aside .
- Heat oil in a wok . Add the turmeric powder and let it stand for few seconds .
- Add the ground powder to the oil and fry till the raw smell goes away .
- Now add the slit boiled egg to the wok and cook them well till the Milagu or Pepper sticks to the Eggs .
- Milagu Muttai or Pepper Egg roast is ready to be served .
- Serve this Milagu Muttai or Pepper Egg with some Steamed rice and Spicy hot rasam . This recipe works like a charm for treating common cold .
- Egg Fried Rice
- Spicy Egg Masala
- Egg Salna
- Cheese Egg Omlette
- Poached Eggs
- Muttai Kothu Roti
- Egg Curry
- Onion Egg Fry
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes