Mint powder is one of the quick essential in my kitchen . I usually store the dried mint leaves powder in my pantry and the come handy when fresh mint leaves are not available . It is the beginning of winter and the mint plant in my garden just started to whither away . Before the plant is completely gone , I saved a lot of the mint leaves and made the pudina podi or Mint leaves powder and stocked them in my pantry . So now off to today' s post Mint leaves powder or pudina podi .
|MINT LEAVES POWDER | DRIED MINT LEAVES POWDER | PUDINA PODI|
- Take the mint leaves . Seperate the Mint leaves from stem .
- Wash the Leaves well to remove sand and dirt . Spread them on a wide plate and allow them to get dry .
- Set aside for a day or two till they are completely dry . Transfer them to a blender once they are dried.
- Grind them to a fine powder .
- Mint powder is done !
- The mint powder is ready to be stored . They can be stored in an airtight box and used for several months as needed .
- The mint leaves can be dried indoors .
- The left over mint could be made to a powder and be used as needed .