Tandoori Gobi is an Indian recipe made with cauliflower marinated with spiced masala and then baked in Tandoori Oven. This recipe is a Zero oil recipe and its very healthy . This Tandoori Gobi recipe is a similar recipe to my Tandoori Chicken Recipe . So now off to Today's recipe Tandoori Gobi Recipe .
|TANDOORI GOBI | HOW TO MAKE TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER RECIPE|
- Bring a water to boil in a pot . add some salt . Add the cauliflower and let them stay for 2 minutes . Drain the water and set aside the florets . This process is called blanching .
- Take the Cauliflower Florets in a Mixing bowl . Add the ginger garlic paste , Yogurt , Lemon juice , Paprika powder , Curry powder or Red chilli powder and salt .
- Mix them well and set aside the marinade for at least an1 hour .
- Line the Baking Tray with aluminum foil .Preheat the oven at 375 F . Drop the marinade cauliflower florets in the Baking Tray .
- Bake them for 30 minutes . Flip to the other side and Bake them for another 30 minutes . Cook till the cauliflower becomes Golden brown in color .
- Tandoori Gobi is ready .
- Enjoy this healthy tasty tandoori Gobi as a starter .
Check out some similar Cauliflower Recipes below :