|STUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS RECIPE | LOW FAT RECIPES|
- Heat oil in a wok . Add the chopped onion and tomato and cook till it become soft .
- Add the Red chilli powder , Turmeric powder ,salt and mix well .
- Add the mashed potato and mix the contents well to form the nice potato Masala . Allow the contents to cool down . Set aside .
- The stuffing is ready .
- Now lets get started with the cabbage .
- Take water in a heavy bottom pan . Add salt and bring the contents to a boil .
- Dip the cabbage in the boiling water for 2 minutes till the cabbage is 50 % cooked .
- Allow the cabbage to cool down . Remove the leaves from the cabbage . Take one leaf .
- Spoon a potato Masala on the cabbage leaf in the middle of the leaf .
- Roll them and pin the ends of the leaf with a tooth prick .
- Heat one tea spoon of oil in a wok . Now lets get the cabbage leaf cooked in the wok . Add the Stuffed cabbage rolls on a wok and cook on a medium flame till cabbage leaf it becomes golden brown on one side .
- Flip it to the other side and cook the stuffed Cabbage rolls on both sides .
- Stuffed Cabbage rolls are ready to be served . Enjoy these cabbage rolls with ketchup .
- The Stuffed Cabbage rolls could also be baked in oven at 350 F for 30 minutes and be served instead of frying .