|CHETTINAD CHICKEN SUKKA ( CHUKKA ) VARUVAL | CHETTINAD CHICKEN MASALA RECIPE |
- Grind the grated Coconut and cumin seeds in a mixer grinder and grind them in to a paste by adding little water . Set aside .
- Take the pressure cooker . Heat oil . Add the fennel seeds and fry for few seconds . Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away . Now add the chopped onions and whole red chills . Cook till the onion become soft .
- Add the chopped Chicken Pieces and mix well till the chicken becomes little white .
- Now add the spice Powders like Turmeric powder , Red chilli Powder , Coriander powder and salt . Mix well .
- Cook till the raw Masala smell goes away . Now add the chopped tomato and cook till the tomato become soft .
- Now add the ground coconut and cumin seeds paste .
- Cover and cook till the oil separates out from the chicken and also the gravy becomes thick . Chettinad Chicken Masala is getting ready !
- Done ! Delicious Chettinad Chicken is ready to be served . Enjoy the chettinad chicken with Naan , flat breads and steamed rice .
Check out Mutton Sukka Varuval Recipe by Clicking here .
- Butter Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Potato Curry
- Ground Chicken Chilli
- Chicken Kabab
- Green Chilli chicken
- Chicken 65
- Country Style Chicken Curry ( Naatu Kozhi Kulambu )
- Mugalai Chicken Curry
- Authentic Chicken Curry ( Arachi Vitta Chicken Kulambu )
- Tomato Pepper chicken Curry
- Kadai chicken
- Chicken Masala
- Chicken Liver Fry
- Chicken Gravy ( Kozhi Salna )
- Chicken Korma