|KEERAI THANDU SOUP | SPINACH STEM SOUP | CLEAR SOUP RECIPES|
- When I made the Poonangani Keerai Kootu ( Spinach Dal ) recipe , I reserved some stalks from the spinach to make this soup .
- Take a wok . Add the chopped spinach stem ( Keerai Thandu ) , onion , cumin & Pepper powder , Turmeric powder , salt , crushed garlic , oil and some water .
- Bring the contents to a boil .
- Cook till the Spinach Stem ( Keerai Thandu ) become soft . Filter the contents using a strainer to get the clear soup .
- Garnish the Keerai Thandu soup AKA Spinach Stalk ( Stem ) soup with some fresh spinach leaves .
- Serve the Yummy Clear Keerai Thandu Aka Spinach Stem Soup .
- Done !! Enjoy !