|VEGETABLE KOLA URUNDAI | VEGAN MEAT BALLS|
- Take the Raw Green Banana in a pressure cooker . Fill the cooker with some water . Cover with the lid and pressure cook the contents for 3 -4 hisses .
- Cool them . Remove the skin of the cooked banana . Mash them well .
- Take the mashed Banana in a Bowl . Add the Ginger garlic paste ,garam masala powder , Green chilli , salt , Mint powder and Mix them well .
- Add the roasted channa dal powder and bind them well .
- Make tiny balls of the dough .
- Heat oil . Drop them in oil and fry till they become golden brown in color .
- Done ! Kola Urundai (Vegan Meat Balls ) is ready to serve . My kids absoultely loved these Kola Urundai ( Vegan Balls ) .
Click below to check out some Raw Green Banana Recipes .
Check out all the other Vegan Starters posted in the blog by clicking here .
If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .